Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
The Bewildered The Bewildered is offline

Default How do I chart two separate sets of x and corresponding y values .

I would like to chart two sets of x and y values with each set of x values
corresponding to its own set of dependant y values. The two sets of x values
for the ordinate are entirely different. It seems like I can only chart two
sets of data on the same graph with the same values for x and two separate
sets of dependant values for y. Is there any way possible to get around this
problem?