Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can I stop Excel from displaying alerts?

Hi,

I am using Offset formulas in Excel to create dynamic ranges and then
plotting a graph of those ranges. At times these dynamic ranges do not return
any results and that time i get following error message:-

A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid references.
Verify that your formula contain a valid path, workbook, range name and cell
reference

Is there a way to suppress this message? I tried using VBA statement
Application.displayalerts=False, but this doesn't work.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vikas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

I don't believe you can turn the message off. But maybe try adjusting your
formula so that it does not error.

Cheers
Andy
--