Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why use comma instead of full stop for displaying value?

How come the value 8.5% display in execl by comma 8,5% rather than full stop
8.5%?
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you in advance
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look at Tools=Options=International

Is "Use System separators" checked? If not, then check it.

If it is, look at Control Panel=Regional and Language Settings as "," is a
European (non-UK) convention.

HTH