Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Repeat Values in rows

I need to search my worksheet (128 X 128) rows for any repeated values,
anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

It doesn't sound like a charrting question, but in your worksheet (having
selected your 128*128 range & with cell A1 active), use Format/ Conditional
Formatting/ Formula Is:
=COUNTIF($A$1:$DX$128,A1)<1
and select a format to mark your duplicates.
--
David Biddulph

"Governor" wrote in message
I need to search my worksheet (128 X 128) rows for any repeated values,
anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

But if you're wanting to do the same for each row in turn you'll need to
make the row reference relative, not absolute:
=COUNTIF($A1:$DX1,A1)<1
--
David Biddulph