-   -   Repeat Values in rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/161404-repeat-values-rows.html)

Governor

Repeat Values in rows

I need to search my worksheet (128 X 128) rows for any repeated values,
anyone help?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Repeat Values in rows

It doesn't sound like a charrting question, but in your worksheet (having
selected your 128*128 range & with cell A1 active), use Format/ Conditional
Formatting/ Formula Is:
=COUNTIF($A$1:$DX$128,A1)<1
and select a format to mark your duplicates.
--
David Biddulph

"Governor" wrote in message
I need to search my worksheet (128 X 128) rows for any repeated values,
anyone help?

Governor

Repeat Values in rows

Thanks David, but what I need is to select row 1 for instance accross all 128
columns and to find if any of the cells contain the same data.

"Governor" wrote in message
I need to search my worksheet (128 X 128) rows for any repeated values,
anyone help?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Repeat Values in rows

In which case just change the 128 to 1:
=COUNTIF($A$1:$DX$1,A1)<1
--
David Biddulph

"Governor" wrote in message
I need to search my worksheet (128 X 128) rows for any repeated values,
anyone help?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Repeat Values in rows

But if you're wanting to do the same for each row in turn you'll need to
make the row reference relative, not absolute:
=COUNTIF($A1:$DX1,A1)<1
--
David Biddulph