Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default scatter plot

I am trying to gragh the log rate y-axis and log of [KI] for a lab report. I
get the correct points but the labels are off. The y axis is on the left hand
side and the x axis is at the top of the graph. Here is my data. What do i
need to do to get the labels in the correct location. Please HELP!!!!!
x-values y-values
-1.12 -4.46
-1.3 -4.52
-1.6 -4.92

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

To change the axis label positioning, double-click on either the x or y axis.
Within the Format Axis dialog box go to the Patterns tab - Tick Mark Labels
- Low.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"Jenn" wrote:

I am trying to gragh the log rate y-axis and log of [KI] for a lab report. I
get the correct points but the labels are off. The y axis is on the left hand
side and the x axis is at the top of the graph. Here is my data. What do i
need to do to get the labels in the correct location. Please HELP!!!!!
x-values y-values
-1.12 -4.46
-1.3 -4.52
-1.6 -4.92

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This moves the labels but not the axes. If you want to move the axes, double
click one, and where it says Crosses At, enter a number which is far below
where the minimum would be. For example, you could use -10 or -100 for
either of your axes. (You could enter the exact minimum, but if that
changes, you'll have to change the setting.)

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions