Havard

Default 3D Scatter plot in Excel

How do I make a 3D scatter plot in Excel? Ideally I will be able to define
the viewing angle of the 3D graph. Alternaviely, are there plug-ins that can
fix this that are not too expensive? Alternatively, which other tools are
available that are not expensive and are easy to use?
Barb R.

Excel does not have the direct capability of creating 3D scatter plots with
variable X, Y and Z.

Try reviewing Tushar Mehta's site to see if that will work for you

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...ace/index.html