Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default chart type affecting data order

When I change the chart type from bar to line (for example), it changes the
order that the data is displayed in the data table. How do I keep data in
the data table in the same order that I entered it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You would have to use an alternative to a data table. Make a table in the
worksheet, where you have much finer control over what appears, where it
appears, and how it appears (formats). Then either situate the chart close
to this table, or use the camera tool to paste a dynamic picture of the
table one or near the chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP