OkieViking

Default data order in a chart

I am plotting with stacked column charts with data in rows. However the data
I have is not in the order I want it on one of my charts. As in I want the
data in column C to be to the left of the data in column A. I tried to
select column C before column A, but Excel turned it around by itself. Is
there a way of doing this besides selecting each series and manually changing
each series?
Andy Pope

When creating the chart select the column C first and create the chart.
Then highlight column A and drag the selection into the chart. It should
then be added to the left, or on top if stacked.

Or you could change the series order. Double click one of the sets of
data and the change the order, which is on the Series Order tab.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Jon Peltier

Andy -

Okie's series are in rows, so I think he's saying his cells are in the
wrong order. This means rearranging the values in his source range.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services