Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I print multiple charts on one page?

I've got all of my graphs in different sheets, but I can't figure out how to
print 2 per page. Is there any possible way to do this?!
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I print multiple charts on one page?

Printing Multiple Charts on One Page in Excel
  1. Select the first chart that you want to print.
  2. Go to the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon.
  3. Click on the "Print Titles" button in the "Page Setup" group.
  4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, go to the "Sheet" tab.
  5. In the "Print area" section, click on the "Add" button.
  6. Select the range of cells that contain the chart and click on "OK".
  7. Repeat steps 1 to 6 for all the charts that you want to print on the same page.
  8. Once you have added all the charts to the print area, go to the "Page Layout" tab and click on the "Print" button.
  9. In the "Print" dialog box, select the printer that you want to use and click on the "Print" button.

Your charts will now be printed on the same page. You can adjust the size of the charts by adjusting the size of the cells in the print area. You can also adjust the margins and orientation of the page in the "Page Setup" dialog box.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Embed the charts onto a single worksheet. If the charts are on separate
chart sheets (no underlying cells), right click the chart and select
Location, and choose the target sheet from the As Object In dropdown. If the
charts are embedded on different worksheets, copy each and paste it onto a
single worksheet. Finally, print out the worksheet with all of the charts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"smorgs87" wrote in message
I've got all of my graphs in different sheets, but I can't figure out how
print 2 per page. Is there any possible way to do this?!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default below is from visifire help doc

Now open any HTML file and add the following code. First we need to add a reference to Visifire2.js file inside the Head section of the HTML file.

<head runat="server"

<script type="text/javascript" src="Visifire2.js"</script

</head

Then inside the body, create different Chart XAML's inside a Script tag.

<script type="text/javascript"

var chartXaml1 = '<vc:Chart xmlns:vc="clr-namespace:Visifire.Charts;assembly=SLVisifire.Char ts" Width="500" Height="300" Theme="Theme1"'

+ ' <vc:Chart.Titles'

+ ' <vc:Title Text="Visifire Chart 1"/'

+ ' </vc:Chart.Titles'

+ ' <vc:Chart.Series'

+ ' <vc:DataSeries RenderAs="Column"'

+ ' <vc:DataSeries.DataPoints'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Jan" YValue="35"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Feb" YValue="32"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Mar" YValue="27"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Apr" YValue="17"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="May" YValue="16"/'

+ ' </vc:DataSeries.DataPoints'

+ ' </vc:DataSeries'

+ ' </vc:Chart.Series'

+ ' </vc:Chart';

var chartXaml2 = '<vc:Chart xmlns:vc="clr-namespace:Visifire.Charts;assembly=SLVisifire.Char ts" Width="500" Height="300" Theme="Theme1"'

+ ' <vc:Chart.Titles'

+ ' <vc:Title Text="Visifire Chart 2"/'

+ ' </vc:Chart.Titles'

+ ' <vc:Chart.Series'

+ ' <vc:DataSeries RenderAs="Column"'

+ ' <vc:DataSeries.DataPoints'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Jan" YValue="25"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Feb" YValue="42"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Mar" YValue="18"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Apr" YValue="37"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="May" YValue="40"/'

+ ' </vc:DataSeries.DataPoints'

+ ' </vc:DataSeries'

+ ' </vc:Chart.Series'

+ ' </vc:Chart';

var chartXaml3 = '<vc:Chart xmlns:vc="clr-namespace:Visifire.Charts;assembly=SLVisifire.Char ts" Width="500" Height="300" Theme="Theme1"'

+ ' <vc:Chart.Titles'

+ ' <vc:Title Text="Visifire Chart 3"/'

+ ' </vc:Chart.Titles'

+ ' <vc:Chart.Series'

+ ' <vc:DataSeries RenderAs="Column"'

+ ' <vc:DataSeries.DataPoints'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Jan" YValue="33"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Feb" YValue="12"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Mar" YValue="28"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="Apr" YValue="57"/'

+ ' <vc:DataPoint AxisXLabel="May" YValue="30"/'

+ ' </vc:DataSeries.DataPoints'

+ ' </vc:DataSeries'

+ ' </vc:Chart.Series'

+ ' </vc:Chart';

</script

Then inside the body, create multiple div elements and add the JavaScript code which renders the Chart inside each div element.

<script type="text/javascript"

// Create Visifire object

var vChart1 = new Visifire2('SL.Visifire.Charts.xap', "MyChart1", 500, 300);

// Set Chart XAML as string

vChart1.setDataXml(chartXaml1);

// Render chart

vChart1.render("VisifireChart0");

</script

<script type="text/javascript"

// Create Visifire object

var vChart2 = new Visifire2('SL.Visifire.Charts.xap', "MyChart2", 500, 300);

// Set Chart XAML as string

vChart2.setDataXml(chartXaml2);

// Render chart

vChart2.render("VisifireChart1");

</script

<script type="text/javascript"

// Create Visifire object

var vChart3 = new Visifire2('SL.Visifire.Charts.xap', "MyChart3", 500, 300);

// Set Chart XAML as string

vChart3.setDataXml(chartXaml3);

// Render chart

vChart3.render("VisifireChart2");

</script

smorgs8 wrote:

How do I print multiple charts on one page?
16-Sep-07

I have got all of my graphs in different sheets, but I cannot figure out how to
print 2 per page. Is there any possible way to do this?!

On Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:54 PM
smorgs8 wrote:

How do I print multiple charts on one page?
I have got all of my graphs in different sheets, but I cannot figure out how to
print 2 per page. Is there any possible way to do this?!

On Monday, September 17, 2007 9:53 AM
Jon Peltier wrote:

Embed the charts onto a single worksheet.
Embed the charts onto a single worksheet. If the charts are on separate
chart sheets (no underlying cells), right click the chart and select
Location, and choose the target sheet from the As Object In dropdown. If the
charts are embedded on different worksheets, copy each and paste it onto a
single worksheet. Finally, print out the worksheet with all of the charts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"smorgs87" wrote in message

Secure Session State Transfer: ASP to ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...tate-tran.aspx