Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default change the position of X-axis labels

Hi,

is it possible to locate the X-axis labels below the graph?
the problem is that I have negative and positive values in my bar-chart, and
I don't want the labels to appear in my bars.
So i'm looking for a way to display the labels blow the chart without having
to cut&paste to e.g. Word and adding some text.
Kind regards,

Willem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,