-   -   change the position of X-axis labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/158108-change-position-x-axis-labels.html)

Willem

change the position of X-axis labels

Hi,

is it possible to locate the X-axis labels below the graph?
the problem is that I have negative and positive values in my bar-chart, and
I don't want the labels to appear in my bars.
So i'm looking for a way to display the labels blow the chart without having
to cut&paste to e.g. Word and adding some text.
Kind regards,

Willem.

Andy Pope

change the position of X-axis labels

Hi,

Yes it is possible
http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip002.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Willem" wrote in message

is it possible to locate the X-axis labels below the graph?
the problem is that I have negative and positive values in my bar-chart,
and
I don't want the labels to appear in my bars.
So i'm looking for a way to display the labels blow the chart without
having
to cut&paste to e.g. Word and adding some text.
Kind regards,

Willem.

Willem

change the position of X-axis labels