Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do hoy show per million in a chart

I want to get rid of all the zero's in my chart, meaning no more 10.000.000
but just 10.............. How do I do this, without dividing my hole sample
through 1.000.000????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

For a Line or Column chart (but not an XY chart): format the axis and on the
Scale tab use the Display Units feature.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Arnout" wrote in message
I want to get rid of all the zero's in my chart, meaning no more 10.000.000
but just 10.............. How do I do this, without dividing my hole
sample
through 1.000.000????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Arnout said:

I want to get rid of all the zero's in my chart, meaning no more 10.000.000
but just 10.............. How do I do this, without dividing my hole sample
through 1.000.000????

For any numbers, use a custom number format like this:

0,,

The two commas will suppress the display of the lowest six digits of
your numbers, without affecting the actual numbers as they are stored in
the cell.

--
Del Cotter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I was half-asleep went I sent this - ignore the part about not with XY
chart!
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP