George

Default Make 1 Million Dollars $$

Dear Internet Friend,
I have test this system and i make 1 Million dollars/ YEAR

If you are at all serious about making money online, this will be the most important letter you've ever lucked onto. Here's why:
I made over $1600 my very first month marketing Online.
I generated over 137,000 Hits to my Site in my Second Month.
I went from over $40,000 in debt to being completely debt free in six months.
Currently, I make up to $1200 a day Online!
Best of all, I have no job!

Paul (ESI)

Not only that, but that is assuming that whatever this scheme is, it runs 365
days a year. What also makes this seem like nothing but a lie and a scheme is
the fact that the author of the post does not say how it works, does not say
how to get involved, does not even say what in the heck the scheme is. All
the author says is that we can supposedly make one million bucks. Yeah,
right. You know what they say in advertising? If it seems too good to be
true, it probably is.

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy

~~~~~~
| |
|c--OD
| _)
| |
|-. |
/ `-# /A
/ /_|..`#.J/
||LJ `m''
ptaylor

"Kassie" wrote:

The biggest problem with liars are that they actually believe that the rest
of the world are fools.

$1 200 a day, multiplied by 365, works out to $438 000 per year, a damn far
cry from $1 000 000. If you invested in a scheme, that's your problem, don't
try and make it mine!
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"George" wrote:

Dear Internet Friend,
I have test this system and i make 1 Million dollars/ YEAR

If you are at all serious about making money online, this will be the most important letter you've ever lucked onto. Here's why:
I made over $1600 my very first month marketing Online.
I generated over 137,000 Hits to my Site in my Second Month.
I went from over $40,000 in debt to being completely debt free in six months.
Currently, I make up to $1200 a day Online!
Best of all, I have no job!

Alan

Just ignore this trash in the same way you block spam. Answers give these
sponging leeches hope, blanks give them nothing.
"Paul (ESI)" wrote in message
Not only that, but that is assuming that whatever this scheme is, it runs
365
days a year. What also makes this seem like nothing but a lie and a scheme
is
the fact that the author of the post does not say how it works, does not
say
how to get involved, does not even say what in the heck the scheme is. All
the author says is that we can supposedly make one million bucks. Yeah,
right. You know what they say in advertising? If it seems too good to be
true, it probably is.

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul