Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Should I use a scatter graph?

I would like to chart some various housing compounds based on rental
rate (y) vs their size, in this case bedrooms (x). I can get the look
and results that I want, but I can't get the label of the compound
(A,B or C) next to the data point.

I have never used scatter graphs before, so I'm not sure if this is
the correct path. Should I be using a scatter graph?

Sample
Compound Bedrooms Lease
A 4 16,000
B 4 18,000
C 5 19,000

Thanks in advance.
kdaniel7979

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Sure, use the scatter chart, with BR as X and Lease as Y. Then apply the
labels using one of these free utilities:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

You could do it manually, but that's hard work.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions