Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked chart

Hi. I'm hoping this can be done in Excel and that the fabulous discussion
group can show me how...

I need a "thermometer" type chart and think a Stacked chart might work.
Basically, I need to set a goal and show how I'm meeting it. I'm trying to
meet an ultimate goal of 57, so 60 could be the max. I've already completed
28. Each week I set a weekly goal, say for this week, a goal of 3 but only
complete 2. I'd like the stacked chart to show 28 in one color, a line 3
above that and have only 2 of the 3 colored in. Next week, the goal may be 6
with 7 completed (including the lag from the previous week), so I'd like that
in a different color stacked above, bringing my stack to 28 + 2 +7 . I'd like
a Y axis with 5 unit increments.
Can't tell you how badly my chart attempts have turned out. Can this be
done? And how do I set up the data...