Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Why is my 3rd x axis values only showing the bullets & not line?

I have 3 values for my x axis. With each value I have chosen the line graph.
My 3rd value only shows the bullets and not the line. I have tried changing
the color but that doesn't work. My first 2 lines are correct. Can't find
where I am doing something wrong
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Are there gaps in the data? If so, select the chart, go to Tools menu
Options Chart, and in the top section, choose the option to interpolate
over blank cells.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP