Frank Schuberth

Default Updating Chart fails

Hello everybody,

I have problems updating charts in Excel when using VisualBasic to
calculate values.

I calculate values with a self-written function "func". My sheet looks
like this:

x y
1 =func(a2)
2 =func(a3)
3 =func(a4)

This function "func" depends on some variables that I set in a sheet.
If I change on of this variables, I have to do a
"Application.CalculateFullRebuild" to get "y"-values updated. All
fine.

But now I have a chart that plots this x-y data. This graph is not
updated by "Application.CalculateFullRebuild". It only updates when I
create a copy of this chart.

What can I do?

Thanks,
Frank