hcova

Default = Drawing more lines in a OHLCV chart =

I have a stock database (Date,Open,High,Low,Close and Volume) and usually I
draw a stock OHLC chart to see it (i prefer chandlestics). However my
surprise was I tried to draw a line in the chart, for example a simple moving
average. If I try to include a new data serie to the original OHLC chart, it
become distortioned. Finally can i include 2 or 3 moving averages in a OHLC
chart. How can I do it?
Jon Peltier

See 'Stock Charts with Added Series' he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StockChartPlus.html