Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Formatting problems

I have a bar graph with two axis. On axis x the bars are showing and there
are no data labels. On the y axis the bars are hidden and there are data
labels. I formatted the data labels, saved the spreadsheet and closed it.
When I opened it this morning, all of my other formatting was saved, but not
the formatting to the data labels. Anytime I close the spreadsheet, it does
not save the data label formatting. Any suggestions?