Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I change chart defaults so new charts have them automatical

I wish to have Excel automatically load chart defaults that I specify into
any chart I create, so that I don't always have to change the same things
over and over again.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Create a chart(s) which have the desired options.

With the chart selected choose Chart, Chart Type, Custom Types, User
Defined, Add.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire