Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default 3D Chart Resize

Hi,

I created a 3D chart and I would like to make it longer (on the horizontal
axis) without increasing all the white space. In other words, I want to make
the space that contains the columns longer. I don't want to make the whole
chart box bigger, just the data series area. Do you know how I could do that?

Thanks in Advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

3D charts have less flexibility in resizing the Plot Area.

With the chart selected and the Chart toolbar displayed open the Object
dropdown on the Chart toolbar, the first tool, and choose Plot Area, then use
the resizing handles.

You may find it useful to reposition the legend, if you have one.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire