Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do I display two stacked columns per month on a chart

I need to display the contribution that 3 components make to monthly sales,
which I can do with a stacked column. How do I add in the same data from a
previous year to compare side by side?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

For information on creating cluster-stacked column charts,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

Cheers
Andy

--