peterk

Default how can I fill labels in a chart, so that the grid lines don't in.

(Excel:)
How can I fill labels in a chart, so that the grid lines of that chart do
not interfere with the text in those labels?
Andy Pope

Double click the data labels and set the Patterns Area colour to be the
same as the plotarea colour.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Jon Peltier

Peter -

Or you could double click the gridlines and change their color to the
faintest gray in the palette (you've already changed the plot area
background to white, haven't you?). Black gridlines attract too much
attention.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP