Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default excel graph to pdf

is there anyway to get my graphs with there header and footers, displayed
exactly the way they are in print preview mode onto a PDF file? I want just
one graph per page.
Anyone know if this is possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Do you have Adobe Acrobat (no just the Reader) on your PC
I made a chart, put in on a chart sheet and added headers and footers
I made a PDF file (A) by clicking the Adobe PDF tool on my menu bar and (B)
by using File | Print and specifying PDF as the 'printer'
Use Acrobat command File | Create | Form Multiple Files to join separated
file into one doc.
Any help?
--
Bernard V Liengme