-   -   excel graph to pdf (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/132555-excel-graph-pdf.html)

Nico

excel graph to pdf

is there anyway to get my graphs with there header and footers, displayed
exactly the way they are in print preview mode onto a PDF file? I want just
one graph per page.
Anyone know if this is possible?

Bernard Liengme

excel graph to pdf

Do you have Adobe Acrobat (no just the Reader) on your PC
I made a chart, put in on a chart sheet and added headers and footers
I made a PDF file (A) by clicking the Adobe PDF tool on my menu bar and (B)
by using File | Print and specifying PDF as the 'printer'
Use Acrobat command File | Create | Form Multiple Files to join separated
file into one doc.
Any help?
--
Bernard V Liengme