Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default chart slide show

hi all,

hope you can help, I have a spreadsheet that has 6 charts on separate sheets
in an excel doc, I would like to display them in a slideshow on a wall
board. Also these charts are updated daily any help appreciated on how I can
display charts only as slide show.

thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

To get them in a slide show you will need to use PowerPoint. You can keep
the originals in Excel and then you can link them to PowerPoint.

What version of Office are you using?
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"BINZA@" wrote:

hi all,

hope you can help, I have a spreadsheet that has 6 charts on separate sheets
in an excel doc, I would like to display them in a slideshow on a wall
board. Also these charts are updated daily any help appreciated on how I can
display charts only as slide show.

thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I am using 2003, I have worked out how to special paste charts into slides
but I need to leave the slide show running continuously and for the slides
to update as linked spreadsheet is changed.
Any help would be appreciated.

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote in
message ...

"BINZA@" wrote:

hi all,

hope you can help, I have a spreadsheet that has 6 charts on separate
sheets
in an excel doc, I would like to display them in a slideshow on a wall
board. Also these charts are updated daily any help appreciated on how I
can
display charts only as slide show.

thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
"BINZA@" said:
I am using 2003, I have worked out how to special paste charts into slides
but I need to leave the slide show running continuously and for the slides
to update as linked spreadsheet is changed.
Any help would be appreciated.

This sounds like a question for the Powerpoint newsgroups, not the Excel
ones.

--
Del Cotter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

If you choose Paste Special, Paste Link in PowerPoint and both the Excel
file and the PowerPoint file are open the charts will update automatically.
You can paste links for either the chart or the data table. In my tests
either way updates automatically.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire