Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Incorporating 2 different worksheets

Could I get help in incorporating data from 2 different worksheets into one
graph. Does anyone know if this is even possible. I've tried holding CTRL and
selecting another worksheet but Excel won't let me. Is there a manual way to
type in the cell ranges? Thanks
--
miteeka
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Try doing the graph for the first sheet, then copy the data on the second
sheet and paste it onto the chart
--
John
MOS Master Instructor

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"miteeka" wrote:

Could I get help in incorporating data from 2 different worksheets into one
graph. Does anyone know if this is even possible. I've tried holding CTRL and
selecting another worksheet but Excel won't let me. Is there a manual way to
type in the cell ranges? Thanks
--
miteeka

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi John,

I tried doing this and it creates a new series for me. I want the data from
the second worksheet to be continuous with the first in only 1 series. Thanks
--
miteeka

"miteeka" wrote:

Could I get help in incorporating data from 2 different worksheets into one
graph. Does anyone know if this is even possible. I've tried holding CTRL and
selecting another worksheet but Excel won't let me. Is there a manual way to
type in the cell ranges? Thanks
--
miteeka

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You cannot combine data from two sheets into a single series, unless you
combine them in a single worksheet first.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP