Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Two types of chart on one chart

I have a bar chart of annual rainfall. I wish to place a horizontal line
plot across the bars signifying the average over the years. I don't know how
to put these two types of chart on one chart. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Rob Graham

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Here is a collection of sites that explain how to add a datum line to a
chart.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...nes/index.html
http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm
http://www.processtrends.com/pg_char...ontal_line.htm