Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Plot Area Sizing Question

This is really a beginner question I am sure. Would really appreciate some
help. When I create a chart in Excel 2003, sometimes the plot area is too
small and crowded and not all my data labels show up. Is there any way
other than dragging the corners to make the chart bigger (which doesn't
always work) to make it big enough for all my labels to show up? THANKS!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You can format the x-axis:

Click on the x-axis to select it
Choose FormatSelected Axis
On the Scale tab, for Number of categories between tick-mark labels, enter 1
On the Font tab, you can choose a smaller font size
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures