Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Changing Y Axis Scale with percentages (Line Graph)

I am using Excel 2003.

In my gragphing, x axis is a date, y axis is a number value. The y axis
values are always changing in each graph that I run, so I am using a marco to
change the axis format. I would like the scale to be 20% less the minimum
value and 20% more than the maximum value.

How do I go about this? When I go into format Axis, I can leave it checked
for auto, or uncheck it for specific values. If these values are always
changing, I want there to be a formula that will calculate 20%.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You need to use VBA for this. Here's one way, put formulas in the linked
cells that compute your ±20% settings:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nkToSheet.html

- Jon
-------