Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default newbie needs help

Hello,

First to let you all know, I am a big novice at this kind of stuff, so
please bear with me.

What I am trying to do is make a trendchart with 9 different plots on it.
How do I change the numbers on the side and bottom of the chart to read what
I need them to? I take these tests 3 times a week and would like to chart all
of them seperately and also together to chart progress for a whole month.
One for each day, and then one for the month. Then I would like to do the
same for the following months of the year. And I would like to have one chart
to show the progress for the whole year. I am putting my 9 plots for the
first test in column A, then next 9 in column B, so on and so forth.

I hope that this is enough, like I said, I really don't know what I am
talking about.

Thank for any help in advance.