Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Break in Y axis

I am charting 7 departments however 1 department has a large number to chart
which brings down the other departments. How do I make a break in the y axis
at a certain numerical value and then continue on at a higher value.????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

see http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Rave" wrote in message
I am charting 7 departments however 1 department has a large number to
chart
which brings down the other departments. How do I make a break in the y
axis
at a certain numerical value and then continue on at a higher value.????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thank you, I have looked at that, however I cannot follow the 10 pages of
intructions. I am not getting through it. I have looked at that information
since Friday. Still no avail. If you have any other suggestions, I would
love to hear them.

Thanks.

"Rave" wrote in message
I am charting 7 departments however 1 department has a large number to
chart
which brings down the other departments. How do I make a break in the y
axis
at a certain numerical value and then continue on at a higher value.????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Sorry, that's the only way I know
--
Bernard V Liengme