Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default I cannot print an Excel 2007 chart

I have created charts using Excel 2007. However, when printed the document
simply shows a white space where the chart should be. The same happens if I
paste the chart into Word 2007. I have tried with two printers both of which
I have used without problems printing charts from Office 2003 products. It
seems to me to be a problem with the application rather than the printers.
Any ideas would be most welcome!
--
Nigel Barton

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thanks David. However, there doesn't seem to be a problem in that area. Since
reopening the document, I find that Excel now prints the chart! But, Word
does not. It seems a chart produced in Excel pasted into Word does not print.
Any further ideas?
--
Nigel Barton