Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David F Cox David F Cox is offline

Default I cannot print an Excel 2007 chart

There is an arrange tool on the far right of the page layout tool strip in
Excel 2007 which allows you to determines which objects are top in an Excel
sheet.

"Nigel Barton" wrote in message
I have created charts using Excel 2007. However, when printed the document
simply shows a white space where the chart should be. The same happens if
paste the chart into Word 2007. I have tried with two printers both of
which
I have used without problems printing charts from Office 2003 products. It
seems to me to be a problem with the application rather than the printers.
Any ideas would be most welcome!
--
Nigel Barton