Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default COMBINATION CHARTING

I need some help charting multiple axis. I would like the final chart to
have three columns and one line (calls). When I use the excel functions I
can get it to work fine with all lines, but if I choos columns and lines it
makes two of each, and I don't know how to fix it. Here is the data...

MONTH
CALLS
OS
DS
RS

5-Aug
950
91.7%
75.0%
83.3%

5-Sep
969
93.8%
93.3%
62.5%

5-Oct
970
77.8%
64.7%
55.6%

5-Nov
930
85.7%
71.4%
64.3%

5-Dec
840
88.3%
100.0%
64.3%

6-Jan
857
93.3%
100.0%
60.0%

6-Feb
700
81.8%
54.5%
25.0%

6-Mar
930
88.2%
83.3%
77.8%

6-Apr
850
95.0%
94.1%
80.0%

6-May
920
88.2%
88.2%
88.2%

6-Jun
910
60.0%
90.9%
50.0%

6-Jul
956
84.6%
83.3%
58.3%

6-Aug
940
83.3%
92.3%
76.9%

6-Sep
900
91.7%
78.9%
61.5%

Thanks for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Make the chart with four column series, then select the one you want to
change, go to Chart menu Chart Type, and choose a line style.

It's so much better to make your own custom chart styles than to rely on the
limited number of inflexible styles Excel provides.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions