Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default COMBINATION CHARTING

Make the chart with four column series, then select the one you want to
change, go to Chart menu Chart Type, and choose a line style.

It's so much better to make your own custom chart styles than to rely on the
limited number of inflexible styles Excel provides.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

wrote in message
et...
I need some help charting multiple axis. I would like the final chart to
have three columns and one line (calls). When I use the excel functions I
can get it to work fine with all lines, but if I choos columns and lines it
makes two of each, and I don't know how to fix it. Here is the data...

MONTH
CALLS
OS
DS