Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pivot Chart Layout

I have some charts that I started when I was using MS 2003, I have recently
switched to MS 2007 Beta and my charts are not formatting right, I have
resized them and they still will not print big enough to read. The format
changed completely. How can I get the old version of my charts back without
going back to 2003? And how can I get excel 2007 to quit freezing???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You must not have read the caveat about beta softwa Don't don't DON'T use
it for anything important. You shouldn't even install it on a computer you
use for anything important.

As it stands now, the Excel 2007 Beta is not quite ready for real work. It's
pretty stable, not as stable as Excel 2003, and many of the features related
to charting are just not working right. I plan to keep using 2003 for the
foreseeable future.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP