Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to high quality print from Quark with Excel created chart?

In my job I very often create charts from excel data. Then transfer that to a
graphics program to add more and better graphic styling. Then embed this into
Quark documents for high quality print output.
I am looking for a way to enhance the styles, set print safe colors, and
save as an .eps file to import into Quark.
There is always a risk of inaccuracies by using the middle step of
recreating the graphics in an illustration program, but they allow all of the
specs mentioned above.
I am using Excel:mac 2004. I would love to know if Ecel offers anything to
achieve the goals I use multiple times daily in my job.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

zenbeatnik -

If you don't get responses in microsoft.public.excel.charting, I suggest you
post in the microsoft.public.mac.office.excel newsgroup.

Also, you might want to use google.groups.com to search for previous
discussions on your topic.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com