Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JH JH is offline

Default marker style change for an individual month

Is it possible to change the individual marker style for a particular month
in a line graph in the same way we can do conditional formatting for a cell?
For example I want to show that a month in a line gragh met a specific goal
by making the marker a different color than the other markers in the graph.
If it is possible, how?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Have a look at Jon's page on conditional charts, looks like a marker
example about 1/2 way down the page.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

Cheers
Andy