Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I calculate the area of a chart in Excel 2003

I did a radar chart in Excel 2003. The given data only contained the values
of each categories. I need to find out the area of each sector so that I can
ultimately determine the overall best out of each sector. The area will take
into account the values of each sector too.