Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Changing text formats on a chart linked to a spreadsheet

Currently I have some text combined with formulae in a text box showing on a
chart sheet linked to a worksheet where the original info is. In the chart
sheet I would like to change the size of some of the text and add colour to
some of the text as well. The text box can be changed if there is a better
way to achieve the above.

Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If the textbox (or other text element) is linked to a cell, you cannot
format individual characters within the text. What I have done is used
multiple textboxes, one per required format, and grouped them together to
prevent their wandering apart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP