Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Changing text formats on a chart linked to a spreadsheet

If the textbox (or other text element) is linked to a cell, you cannot
format individual characters within the text. What I have done is used
multiple textboxes, one per required format, and grouped them together to
prevent their wandering apart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Roger B." wrote in message
Currently I have some text combined with formulae in a text box showing on
a chart sheet linked to a worksheet where the original info is. In the
chart sheet I would like to change the size of some of the text and add
colour to some of the text as well. The text box can be changed if there
is a better way to achieve the above.

Roger