Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I graph a melting point calibration curve?

I have a theoretical values of three compunds and I got experimental values.
I am trying to graph them and it does not work
Here are the values of temp:
EXPERIMENTAL: x-axis
80 C
109.5
127.5
THEORETICAL: y-axis
80
109.5
132.7
I cannot graph these values. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

What do you mean when you say "I cannot graph these values"? What did you
try, and what happened that you did not like?

Are all of the values numeric? "80 C" looks like it is likely text.

Jerry

"NANCY" wrote:

I have a theoretical values of three compunds and I got experimental values.
I am trying to graph them and it does not work
Here are the values of temp:
EXPERIMENTAL: x-axis
80 C
109.5
127.5
THEORETICAL: y-axis
80
109.5
132.7
I cannot graph these values. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Make an XY chart not a Line chart.
best wishes
--