Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Outside Label Position not listed

I have 2 charts in a workbook. The first Chart has Outside End as a label
position. The second chart doesn't have this option. I don't know why one
would have it and the other not. Help please!!??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Is it possible that the 2 charts are not the same sub-type.
Column clustered and column stacked with a single series would look the
same but have different data label alignment options.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel