Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Multiple stacked columns

Hiya, I want to create a stacked column chart comparing 2 sources of data:

Stack1 (Data) Stack2
(Budget)
Product A Product B Product C Product A Product B
Product C
Q1 10 50 12 15
45 15
Q2 14 55 11 16
50 14
Q3 23 43 9 20
40 10
Q4 1 4 0 15
47 12

I've tried all the types of custom charts but can't get both columns on one
chart.
Is it possible? Please can you let me know how to do the chart
Thanks
M :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Try one of these: