Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Business Days in Chart

I have a chart with days in the x-axis. My source data only has business
days, but they show up on the chart with 0 data. How can I remove those days
from the chart?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Right click the chart and pick Chart Options.
On the axis tab set the X axis to be Category rather than Automatic or time.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel