Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default I can't get any lines in my line chart

For some reason, I can't get the lines to display in the attached line
chart, only the data points. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I didn't open the attachment, probably nobody will.

Do you have blanks in the data? That's generally not good practice. You can
get around it if the cells are truly blank. Go to the Tools menu, choose
Options, click on the Chart tab. At the top, select Interpolate for how
Excel should chart blank cells.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP