Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Change Chart Size

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change the sizes of charts in
excel. But i dont want to just resize by dragging the corners, i want to
lock the aspect ratio, and change the width to 3.5 inches. So basically, i
want to change the width of each chart to 3.5 inches exactly.

Another problem I am having is when I copy and paste a chart from excel into
powerpoint, all the changes to the size and text I made get changed so its
not the copy I wanted. Is there any way to change this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

1) Resize using aspect ratio only after the chart is sucessfully in
Powerpoint.

2) You get charts into Powerpoint:

Create the chart in a new Tab in Excel (Right click on a tab at the bottom
of your Sheet. Select "Insert" then "Chart"... you get a new Tab.. follow
instructions and create your chart)

Alter size and font size within the chart tab before copying.

After completing the chart, select the chart and "Copy".
Go to Powerpoint and simply Paste.

It should past without resizing.

3) Resize the chart in powerpoint... using aspect ratio:

Right click on the chart object.
Format Object
Size

You will then be on a control panel which allows you to resize with aspects
etc...

Hope this helps