Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
bhavesh bhavesh is offline

Default Change Chart Size

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change the sizes of charts in
excel. But i dont want to just resize by dragging the corners, i want to
lock the aspect ratio, and change the width to 3.5 inches. So basically, i
want to change the width of each chart to 3.5 inches exactly.

Another problem I am having is when I copy and paste a chart from excel into
powerpoint, all the changes to the size and text I made get changed so its
not the copy I wanted. Is there any way to change this.